Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Worldviews in Conflict

Felt the need to post this excerpt from Dr. Albert Mohler's blog:

"As Christians, we are unavoidably engaged in a great battle of worldviews--a conflict over the most basic issues of truth and meaning. A worldview that starts with the existence and sovereign authority of the self-revealing God of the Bible will be diametrically opposed to worldviews that deny God or engage in what we might call 'defining divinity down.'"

That pretty much sums it up. And it accurately reflects the words of Christ in John 14:6 -- "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me." Sounds pretty exclusivistic to me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home