Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Misrepresentation 2

Found the book. The title is actually The Fundamentals of Extremism: The Christian Right in America. It features articles with titles such as: The Perils of Fundamentalism and the Imperilment of Democracy (so what, exactly, was American democracy based on?) and Eternal Subservience - Created from Man for Man (obviously a feminist rant) by Kimberly Blaker and The Path to Theocracy-the Purgation of the First Amendment by John M. Suarez. Looks like a lot to chew on....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home