Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sad state of affairs

It's really disturbing to me to see a quote like the one I saw on James White's blog and know that there are "evangelicals" and Romanists and cultists all listed as viable options as the source! And to think that the (once) respected Eerdman's Publishing is now putting out cultic apologetic works. Just brings home the point that one must be a true student of God's Word and study it diligently in order to protect oneself from errors that lead away from the narrow path of salvation.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home