Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Monday, May 02, 2005

It takes a village....

Check this article.
While I don't agree with the JW take on blood transfusions, who's to say that the next step won't be court-ordered abortions where the parents won't be allowed to intervene based on religious grounds? Here's what the idea of "it takes a village to raise a child" goes: the children no longer belong to the parents, they belong to the state.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home