Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Class on 1 Peter

Actually got into the text of 1 Peter in my class yesterday. Man, I love teaching this stuff! I was supposed to go through verses 1 through 12 but I got hung up in verse 2 and never made it past there. There's so much good stuff there..."elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit for obedience to Jesus Christ and sprinkling by His blood." How can you not spend an hour in that??

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home