Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Weekend Adventure

Went on a 20 mile backpacking trip this past weekend. Left on Friday, got a late start on the trail, only got about 5-1/2 miles in before having to make camp, tent was almost ripped into by a large animal in the middle of the night, almost stepped on a poisonous snake Saturday, hiked 9 miles with blisters all over my feet and got back home about 12:30 Saturday night...MAN it was GREAT! Hope to figure out how to post pics of it when I get them back. Best time of all was singing hymns around the campfire with my buddy Trent. God's creation is awe-inspiring.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home