Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Personal News

Sorry my posts haven't been more regular than I thought they would be. I've been a little busy. Biggest news: I've been accepted at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, KY. I am now in the process of fixing up my house to put it on the market and as soon as it sells, I will be moving my family to Kentucky! I will be getting a Master of Divinity (MDiv) degree with a concentration in Biblical and Theological Studies and then will likely progress to a PhD. From there the plan is to begin teaching at the post-secondary level (College, University, Seminary). I'm really looking forward to this new chapter in my life. I will still try to post as often as I can, given my time constraints.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Nice plans, congratulations!
Don't forget us amateurs when you make it to the big PhD.

Say hi to Al and the gang, and you might lookup this fellow blogger when you get there: http://thereformedbaptistthinker.blogspot.com

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home