Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A pitiable death

I just learned today about the passing of Robert Funk, co-founder of the Jesus Seminar. In spite of the fact that I abhor everything he ever taught about Jesus and the Bible (or anything else having to do with religion in general) I do mourn for the fact that he only now can see the foolishness of his false religion. Now he knows the true significance of the cross and how true the Bible is. May God have mercy on his soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home