Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

New Links!

Woo-Hoo!! I finally figured out how to add links to my sidebar! Now you can see what blogs I've been surfing fairly regularly. Maybe now Phil Johnson will mention me next time he does his "blogspotting" and I can get a few more hits. (Now I just have to figure out how to get my hit counter to work...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Hey, thanks for featuring my blog. I'm flattered to be in the same frame-space with greats like Koukl (STR), Mohler, and White! Guess I need to ratchet up my profundity level another notch.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home