Christian thoughts

Random thoughts from a Christian perspective. Everything from family, religion, politics, outdoors, etc. Let me know if there's a topic you want me to address!

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I live in K.C. with my wife, Kim, and our 5 kids (which we homeschool). I've been a believer in Jesus Christ since 1993.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Better Atheist Debate

I've been following the online debate between Christopher Hitchens (Author of "God is Not Great) and Doug Wilson. The third, and most recent, installment clearly shows what I love most about Doug Wilson and his writing style. He makes a similar, though much better argued, point to what I made in my article in the Kansas City Star which I posted here. In summary, it's this: If you don't have a transcendent, objective standard from which to make moral judgments, you can't make any moral judgments about anything! Once that point is clearly understood, the debate is over. Like it says in the book of the Revelation: in the end...God wins.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home